IT Infrastructure Procurement Study
The skills and tools we bring have been developed through our past work experience. A provider of IT infrastructure to a global Financial Services Group which was undergoing significant change.
Having commenced a cost reduction programme, the business initiated a broad restructuring. This included the procurement, software asset management and commercial team. We were able to establish best-practice processes in Procurement Approval, Commercial RFx, Supplier Relationship Management and Supplier Risk Management while assisting to the business to complete organisational design and recruit people with the right skills. As an additional benefit, we were able to retrain and improve the Software Asset Management (SAM) processes.
- Procurement and Commercial Organisation designed and recruitment process commenced
- Effective management of Spend including appropriate controls and engagement of the Procurement Team
- SAM team retrained, system and process updated
- Supplier Relationship and Risk Management introduced
- Best practice commercial tools including RFx/tender documentation
Total spend under management by the Procurement Team Increased (was 3%)
Software Licenses under management (increased from 10%)